CSR & Event Manager PT. COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA
We are passionately refreshing Indonesia everyday
Coca-Cola Distribution Indonesia – Jakarta Operation is looking for a driven, enthusiastic, and dynamic person to fill the vacant position of Promotion & Event Manager reporting directly to the Promotion & CSR Manager.
CSR & Event Manager
As the Promotion & Event Manager you will be responsible to execute CSR activities, capturing opportunities related with events, monitoring and get insight competitor activities also responsible in arranging the delivery and record products, and promotion materials as related to event.
You will be consequently responsible for to the following functions:
- Searching, organizing, planning and executing events, activities and promotions both internal or external events / exhibitions
- Responsible for following-up with existing customers for new projects.
- Preparing proposals events and communications
- Arranging event venue booking and logistics
- Providing on-site logistical support for events, as needed
- Selling concept of Refreshment Beverage Partner to Customers, Consumers and his/her team with professional products knowledge
- Managing & Handling day to day activities related with promoters / SPG, training, working scheduling, etc
- Arranging the delivery and record products, and promotion materials as related to event i.e: sampling, including uniforms, promotion counters, poster, leaflets and etc.
- Organizing and doing demo activities in Malls or Modern Outlets
- Capturing opportunities related with events, monitoring and get insight competitor activities
- Keeping maintenance key Retail & Prospecting new retail location to increase sales and implementing product promotion program at targeted key retail/exhibitions locations
- Managing internal and external events and maintaining good relationship with Agency / Event Organizer (brief writing, selection, responses analysis)
- Developing creative – concept and implementing event strategy to achieve sales objectives
In charge for such pivotal functions, ideally the successful candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Hold a minimum Bachelor Degree from any discipline (S&M, PR more preferable)
- Have at least 2 years experienced in Event Management / Sales & Marketing Event / Marketing communication with minimum 1 year experienced in supervisory level
- Advanced skills in presentation software (Power Point)
- Having strong leadership, discipline & Highly motivated people
- Fast & able to work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
Send your comprehensive resume (not more than 100 Kb):
Only relevant candidates will be proceed