LOWONGAN KERJA PLANTATION CONTROLLER DAULFIN GREY
Daulfin Grey has its successes primarily in executive search of C-level leaders and domain experts in the high-tech, logistics and FMCG industries. Its successes are largely in Singapore. Its team of consultants:
- Bring an average of 20 years of industry experience and domain expertise each,
- Bring a network of contacts within his industry of competence, and
- Derive a keen sense of satisfaction matching abilities to opportunities.
Our client, a large agri-food company, with headquarters in the US, seeks suitable candidates to fill 2 posts as:
- Ensure full compliance with Group accounting and internal control policies, with the main focus on the operational side of the business.
- Provide Location and Group management with analysis of location performance against budgets.
- Lead an Accounting team to provide all necessary Financial and administrative support.
- Work closely with other Heads of Departments in managing the plantation/mill
- Establish, implement and maintain internal controls that will provide cost effective protection over the assets of the organization.
- Identify best practice opportunities to improve processes / controls and provide value added financial analysis for the Group.
- Provide location management qualitative information that will help the business decision-making process.
- Assist the location General Manager with dealings and communications with smallholder groups, local government authorities and any local minority equity partners.
- Prepare with location management the annual budget information for the plantations and provide performance monitoring against budgets on a monthly basis.
- Ensure systems are in place for timely and accurate daily production reports.
- Location process owner to design and implement security control procedures.
- Supervise location procurement team to ensure timely execution of purchase orders / contracts.
- Help ensure all necessary licenses are obtained to perform operations and any continuing compliance issues are appropriately addressed.
- Prepare capital expenditure requirements.
- Ensure that all tax requirements are complied with.
- Coordinate audit requirements.
- Recruit and retain financial talent at the location level.
- Coordinate with Country and Group office despite erratic communication facilities.
- Assist the location management team in dealing and managing a work force of over 1000 people and smallholder groups.
- Timeliness and accuracy for daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Employee turnover within the finance organization and employee engagement survey results.
- Statutory Compliances and no Control Breakdown
- Controller Minimums followed and Corporate Policies adhered to.
- Country Financial Controller
- Location General Manager
Education and experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Business.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in business environment.
- At least 3-5 years experience of leading and managing a team of people.
- Experience working with Senior Management.
- Self-starter and proactive to enable and sustain results in challenging environment.
- Tenacious to get results while exerting high degree of problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Good communication skills, formal and informal.
- Ability to work well and supervise non-Accounting personnel.
- Industry knowledge, production yields and process controls.
An attractive remuneration package and housing will be provided to the successful candidates.
Please send your CV with your salary expectation to email@example.com. While we understand that you would like a personal reply, however, due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.