PT Natrindo Telepon Seluler (AXIS) Vacancies 2009
We are a progressive and dynamic mobile services operator seeking to expand aggressively in Indonesia. We invite highly talented, dedicated and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment.
Product Services Engineering Charging System Executive
This position is required to support Product Service Engineering Departement, especially on charging system related, as well as the project activity.
- Secure planning, design, installation, configuration, testing and integration of the intelligent Network or Charging System, as well as other Vallue Added System.
- The full scope of integration activities, including pre-site preparation and planning, commissioning, configuration, and integration.
- Be actively involved in product evaluation, and system configuration.
- Ensuring smooth and proven integration as planned.
- Holding bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Minimum experience 2 years on detailed knowledge of Intelligence Network/Charging System, and Value Added System, as well as associated services and services deployment.
- Working experience of protocol domains of Intelligence Network is required, such as knowledge of mobile protocols MAP, INAP,CAMEL, ISUP, as well as other known standard protocols like SMPP, Diameter, SNMP, SOAP, HTTP,etc.
- Sound knowledge of intelligence Network Technology and SS7 signaling
- Hands on experience for database knowledge : Oracle, Informix, My SOL, others.
- Excellent oral and written communication and inter personal skills
Assurance-Retail & Products Manager
- To review the retail tariffs in the IN for all voice traffics
- To review the IN parameter (tariff table on new or change tariffs)
- To compare the CDR of retail with the interconnect
- To prepare periodic trends of calls, regions, service class, reloads, SMS, content, GPRS, MMS, RBT
- To reconcile the monthly revenues with those given to the accounting department
- To reconcile the balance of IN with the account of unearned revenues in SAP
- To review the preparation of commercial launch related to new tariffs, new products, new regions (POC)
- To ensure the promotion are ended correctly based on PM
- To prepare the profitability of products and services
- To verify the IN movement balance
- To review the customer complaint and assess the impact to the organization
- To review the adjustments made by the Customer Service
- To review the subscribers profile in the HLR
- To report periodically on the result of work done to the Senior Manager
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputable university in Finance/Economics major
- Experience in Revenue Assurance minimum 2 years
- Experience in telecommunication company minimum 4 years
- Strong analytical skills to understand and investigate problems
- Self initiative and detail person
- Good communication skill
- Good team work to liaise with various departments, include follow up the issues
Please send your application and CV (max 200KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org